- A Global Leader in Filtration Screening Systems based in Brisbane
- Permanent position
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
The Aqseptence Group, is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a diverse range of customised
stainless steel screening solutions for specific end-user applications in the refining, water and general
industrial markets. We are looking for an experienced Technical Sales person to join our Industrial & Architectural (IA) Sales team at Geebung.
The primary objective of the role is to support the sales team delivering professional and technical support
to our customers. This role will involve internal sales, external sales support, and customer service for our
customers located across Australia & Asia.
The Technical Sales person is responsible for:
- handling customer requests for quotations, analysing their requirements, estimating and providing proposals
- ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures and quality system requirements
- looking for opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation
- supporting our external sales team.
The successful applicant must have:
It is desirable that the successful applicant also has one or more of the following:
- Strong mechanical and / or engineering aptitude
- Experience in selling / specifying products into General industries such as Food & Beverage,
- construction etc
- Sound sales, customer service and communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail, initiative and drive
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external customers from diverse backgrounds
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP and Salesforce
- An engineering sales/estimating background for de-watering & organic waste screening equipment, sludge thickening, etc
- Metal trade qualification or Degree in Engineering.
Benefits of working at Aqseptence Group:
- A business culture that supports growth and development
- An attractive salary and benefits
- Safety is at the forefront of everything we do
- A leadership group that is dedicated, supportive, and available
- An exciting and growing business.
Apply by attaching a Covering Letter describing your suitability for the role against the above criteria,
and your Resume in either Word or PDF format.